We are seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to work in the comfort of their own home for this successful travel management company. Save money on commuting and apply today! As a business travel consultant, you will provide air, car, and hotel reservations for clients. There are various day and night shifts available and alternate weekends on a flexible rota system.
• Develop an understanding of international fares.
• Book air, car and hotel reservations using CRS for medical, ship crew, missionary, corporate or any other type of traveller.
• Set up PTAs, TODs and E-tickets, either via CRS or over the phone with airline if necessary.
• Offering a cutting edge customer service.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and a positive attitude while performing work that is often subject to critical time constraints.
• Minimum two years experience within corporate travel is essential.
• Exceptional skill in at least one major CRS. Proficiency in multiple CRS is considered a plus such as Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo or Worldpan.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word.
• Good geographical knowledge.
• Save money on commuting
• Various hours available
• Travel perks
• Plus many more lucrative benefits