Our client is a long established and successful business travel company. Due to remarkable growth, we’re currently looking to recruit experienced Business Travel Supervisor to work from the comfort of their own home – save money on commuting and apply today!
- Providing shift support to the wider team.
- Assist in all operational matters to ensure the smooth running of the ‘out of hours’ service.
- Supervision and support for the business travel homeworkers.
- Ensure each agent has everything they require to successfully service client’s requests.
- Identify issues with the operational running of the team and take proactive steps to correct.
- Provide operational ‘problem solving’ support to consultants.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Understand intricate international airline fare rules and execute intricate international airline ticketing.
- Book & confirm Hotels, Cars, Transfers, Euro Star & any third party requirements for clients set out as per company instructions.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience managing a small team of business travel consultants
- Basic knowledge of Visas and travel requirements
- Good knowledge UK, European and International Airports and Airlines
- Completely conversant with 3 GDS’s (Amadeus/Galileo/Sabre)
- Fully trained on fares and ticketing.
- International Business Travel experience as well as Domestic Business Travel is a must
- Save money on commuting
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Plus many more lucrative benefits.
This role is out of hours and will require alternate weekend and some evening work.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to email@example.com
The post Business Travel Supervisor – Homeworker UK – Up to £31k + benefits (PTR 2429) appeared first on Platinum Travel Recruitment.