Our client is an award winning and well-established travel management company offering business travel, VIP travel, conferences, event management, sports tours, group travel and leisure holidays. Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Event Planner to join our clients friendly and busy team.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Working on a variety of meetings, conferences & group travel.
- Coordinating all aspects of events which will include evaluating the client’s requirements, venue finding, the creation of proposals, onsite event management, logistics, travel arrangements and reconciliation.
- Creation of Proposals.
- Venue finding and liaison.
- Supplier Negotiations.
- Arranging necessary travel and accommodation.
- Creation of, and working to, budgets.
- Production of client confirmations & contracts.
- Responsibility from the initial enquiry to completion of the project.
- Attend client meetings & presentations.
- Operational experience of handling group bookings to include the initial brief, budgeting, directing the event, on-site presence and debriefing with the client.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of Event Management Tool (GRATIS preferred but training will be given).
- An in-depth knowledge of Galileo CRS, Group Fares (ticketing experience preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of Venue & Hotel Finder tools e.g. Venue Directory, Conferma
- As a strong multi-tasker you will be able to manage simultaneous events and work closely with clients and suppliers. A confident approach and attention to detail is paramount.
• Healthy salary
• Varied job role
• Travel Perks
• Birthday off
• Gym membership
• Interest free ticket loan
• Modern & friendly environment
• Sociable working hours
• Discounts on travel and insurance
• Career progression & development
• Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from an events background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to email@example.com
The post Event Planner London – £30k-£31k + benefits (PTR 2600) appeared first on Platinum Travel Recruitment.