We’re on the hunt for an experienced Flights and Ticketing Specialist to join our clients friendly, award winning and busy team. Our client is a well-established and dynamic bespoke tour operator, that offer inspiring tailor-made trips across the globe to travellers. Share your passion for travel, be rewarded for your hard work and progress your travel career.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Supporting the Luxury Travel Group sales teams with queries and training
- Dealing with ticketing including air issues and refunds, ticketing exchanges & ADM investigation
- Maximising revenue and margin opportunities by issuing the best possible option for our guests and
- Assisting with maintaining up-to-date versions of all contracts
- Supporting the Flights and Ticketing Team with new booking flight costing checks and storing correct fares
- Fare calculation and re-issue air exchange tickets
- Flights and ticketing experience within travel is a must
- Fully conversant with all aspects of a GDS such as Amadeus or Galileo
- Fully conversant with all ticketing duties including airline contracts, CAT35 fares and procedures
- Meticulous attention to detail
What’s in it for me?
- Generous bonus
- Career development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel perks
- Team building events
- Travel insurance
- Opportunity to pursue a career within an exciting and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly team in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Join our client’s success today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Flights and Ticketing Specialist London / Surrey – £25k-£29k + bonus + generous benefits (PTR 2366) appeared first on Platinum Travel Recruitment.