Our Client Is looking for candidates to join the Sales Support function and play a vital role within the Business Unit. This role will have a primary focus on sales engagement to both customers and partners in support of the external Account Managers. You will gain a good understanding of Business issues faced by customers and use your knowledge to articulate the benefits of working with the client.
• Administering the procurement process through traditional quote and order.
• Be a point of contact for customers supporting External Account Managers.
• Proactively engage with customers.
• Liaise with partners, vendors and suppliers to make sure all elements of the sales cycle run smoothly and efficiently.
• Maintaining shared spreadsheets and mailboxes.
• High level of organizational skills
• IT sector experience
• Previous Sales Support experience
• Possess the ability to prioritise workload
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Competent in Microsoft Office suite
• SAP Knowledge (Desirable)
• Experience with vendors and distributors (Desirable)
• Proficient in a typical sales order cycle (Desirable)
The successful candidate will receive a thorough induction and will be exposed to every element of the sales cycle, learning from experienced business/sales individuals they will quickly become proficient in preparation of quotations and reporting on all sales activities