Our client is a high-end and well-established corporate and leisure travel company with offices across the globe, now seeking a Trainee Graduate Travel Sales Consultant to work in the comfort of their own home. Save money on commuting and apply today! This dynamic travel management company offer corporate, leisure and entertainment travel for business and leisure clients across the globe. This role is ideal for a sales driven graduate, travel agent or business travel consultant who has sales experience and looking to work from home, seeking something a little different. Sociable working hours, lucrative salary, generous bonus & benefits are on offer. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Each day will not be the same:
- Offering high quality Account Management services to designated corporate & leisure clients
- Providing expert advice to clients in all aspects of business travel
- Book and facilitate all aspects of the client’s travel, such as flights, accommodation, transfers, car hire, etc.
- Up-sell travel extras, such as airport transfers, VIP airport services, extra nights’ accommodation, car hire, and insurance.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- PC literate
- Experience in making bookings for flights online is essential travel enthusiasts
- Travel agent knowledge ie airport codes or airline codes would be good.
- Business savvy
- Sales experience is a must
- Self-motivated and happy to work from home
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Lucrative salary
- Sociable working hours
- Commission, bonus and incentives
- Save money and time on commuting
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Training on CRS / GDS flight systems
- Career development within a forward thinking & dynamic high class travel company.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to email@example.com
The post Trainee Graduate Travel Sales Consultant Homeworker – London / UK – £20K-£22K + comm + benefits (PTR 2369) appeared first on Platinum Travel Recruitment.