Our client is a successful, dynamic and well-established travel company that offers UK, European and Worldwide entertainment for leisure and corporate clients with offices around the world. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking a dynamic Travel Agency Sales Support to join their vibrant and busy team.
We are seeking a travel professional with a natural instinct for delivering great customer service with proven customer service record. This role is a great opportunity for a travel professional with experience in sales, administration, customer service, product, operations or sales support, seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Reap the benefits and apply today!
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Co-ordinate the logistics for all promotional material for roadshows and events
- Produce weekly sales reports for the regional sales team and by account as required
- Handle all agent requests concerning systems support, merchandise supplies & joint marketing
- Provide operational support for the regional sales team
- Set up all new trade accounts
- Distribute welcome packs to new agent sign ups, provide introductions to their regional sales manager
- Attend and support some travel events, trade and consumer roadshows
- Responding to complaints
- Ensure that personal knowledge of both trade operations and trade products are kept up to date
- Promote key messages/ incentives and product updates
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the head of sales
- During peak booking periods – support the reservations team and respond to all travel agent and consumer direct telephone and email enquiries
- Process bookings, including contact with overseas suppliers
To be the cut above the rest:
- Similar experience within the travel industry from a tour operator or travel agency background i.e. operations, sales support, customer service or administration.
- You must have excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Possess high attention to detail
- Comfortable with using Excel
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Generous holiday perks
- Private healthcare
- Profit share
- Free drinks and fruit
- Social events
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Travel Agency Sales Support London up to £25k + bonus + generous benefits (PTR 2365) appeared first on Platinum Travel Recruitment.