Our client is a dynamic and successful groups tour operator, due to success and expansion, now seeking an experienced Travel Operations & Product Assistant to join their friendly team due to remarkable growth. This award-winning tour operator offers upmarket group travel for schools and universities throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. This role is ideal for a travel professional with experience in operations, customer service, product, sales support or administration seeking career progression & development, sociable working hours and a varied job role in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Reap the benefits and give your travel career a boost today!
This exciting operations role entails a wide range of tasks within sales, operations, account management, administration, product and customer service, in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Research new destinations and visits as requested by prospective clients
- Develop product knowledge, attending familiarisation trips and undergoing product training
- Provide administrative support for bespoke cultural and educational tours in the UK, Europe and beyond
- Provide accurate itinerary arrangements
- Provide administrative support for the Account Management team by liaising effectively with suppliers Plan itineraries with clients
- Book visits, hotels, visits, restaurants and transport along with confirming tours and dealing with travel amendments
- Resolve any issues that arise efficiently and professionally
- Attend trade fairs
- Operations, customer service, product, sales support or administration experience within a tour operator is essential
- In-depth experience of organising bespoke group travel is ideal but not essential
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Keen eye for detail
- Monday to Friday sociable hours
- Office & homeworking roles available
- Varied job role
- Social events
- Lucrative salary
- FAM Trips
- On-going Training
- Career progression
- State of the art offices
- Travel perks and free theatre shows
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly and busy team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and email your cv to us today.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to email@example.com
The post Travel Operations & Product Assistant London – up to £23k + benefits (PTR 2362) appeared first on Platinum Travel Recruitment.